Help us spread the word about East Cooper Meals on Wheels in our community. Download our “We’re Here” image and share it via email or on social media, or copy and paste the text below!
What’s your plan if something unexpected happens and you aren’t able to cook for yourself or get to the grocery store? East Cooper Meals on Wheels serves people of ALL ages and incomes in 29464, 29466, 29451, 29482, and 29492. Chances are they probably already drive through your neighborhood every weekday serving a neighbor who might be facing one of these challenges:
- Young moms going through breast cancer treatment
- People recovering from knee & hip replacements
- Dementia patients + their caregivers, some in their 50s
- People recovering from organ transplants, strokes, and heart attacks
- Elderly members of multi-generational households who need a meal while everyone is at work or school
- Soon-to-be moms confined to bed rest during pregnancy
- Entire families with a parent suffering severe illness
- Someone who no longer drives but wants to live independently in their own home
East Cooper Meals on Wheels can provide meals for as long as you need them, whether you’re 22 or 92. The healthy meals and the daily safety check provide an important connection and support system for those who are homebound. Breakfast items, pet food, and Ensure or Glucerna are also available. Keep East Cooper Meals on Wheels in mind next time you’re facing a significant health challenge, and if you know someone who needs help today, call 843-881-9350 or visit www.ecmow.org to get them signed up!